Have you had a moka pot at home for what seems like forever?
It’s the device we are sure that every home has, hidden away at the back of a cupboard.
Do you want to know how to make great tasting coffee with your moka pot?
Watch this short video, where we will share a simple step by step guide to making good coffee using a moka pot.
Great for a strong syrupy coffee, the moka pot is a simple device. Basically a pressure cooker for coffee, a moka pot is easy and quick to use.
It is difficult to get a little techy with a moka pot. Because the size of the water container and the size of the basket change from model and size to size, these elements are out of your control. It can be a bit trial and error, but once you have nailed it, you will be able to produce good coffee time and time again with this coffee maker.
Before we start, you will need:
A fancy Mug
Filtered water if possible. From the tap if not.
Found everything? Watch the video to see the steps below come to life:
1. Boil your kettle, then, after letting it cool for 30/60s, fill the water container of your moka pot up to the valve.
2. If needed, grind your coffee to a rough sugar consistency.
3. Fill your basket to the top with awesome coffee, level and shake flat.
4. Screw on the top and place on the heat. Keep the lid up. By doing so, you will be able to see the coffee coming up the spout.
5. The coffee should start to appear in 60/90s. If not, adjust the heat next time.
6. When the coffee starts to spurt, remove your moka pot from the heat.
7. To stop the coffee extracting, run the base of the moka pot under cold water.
8. Pour into your favourite mug.
9. Do a little dance, drink a little coffee!
And there we have it – our video showing you simple step by step instructions to make great tasting coffee using your moka pot.
How to make coffee using a moka pot,How to make coffee using a stove top,Stovetop Coffee,Moka Pot Coffee,Coffee in a moka,Coffee in a stove top,How to make great moka pot coffee,How to make great stovetop coffee,coffee,stovetop,moka pot,where to start with a moka pot,bialetti coffee,coffee in a bialetti