Another tips that I myself cannot find on Google.
1. When they say tightly screw the upper chamber onto the base. Not that tight just tight enough. If you hold the pot up by handle, Imagine handle is at 6 o’clock, the valve or that tiny knob should be around 7 to 8 o’clock. You’d get it.
2. Coffee splatters and explodes out of the pot on the first time and 4 or 6 times after that. I don’t know why but It will stops doing that. So If you’re newbie like me, don’t panic. It’ll turns out well on your 6th – 7th cup.
3. You can use tea leaves instead of coffee ground. The content that comes out is small amount of cloudy and strong tea (but not tastes good). It’s worth a try and no harmful thing happens.
4. I used fine espresso ground and coffee still comes out. Unless you tamp it so dense, coffee will not come out. The vapor will still comes out of the valve until there’s no water left. And your coffee ground will gradually burns.
5. There will be no explosion of the pot’s parts. So put down your shield, goggle and get off your hazmat suit.
6. I once put a small cinnamon stick into the water and the coffee come out quite good.
Moka Pot (Dish),Brikka,Coffee,DIY,Help,Cafe