- NEW BREWING TECH: Fast and even heating design, it helps you create rich and tasty Moka, Espresso and Latte.
- LIGHT AND DURABLE DESIGN: Light and Durable Aluminium Moka Pot and Espresso Maker will work on all gas and electric ceramic stovetops. Cannot be used on induction stove tops
- SAFETY FEATURES: The flame retardant handle will stay cool and safe to the touch, and the lever allows for easy pouring. And the safety valve regulates the internal pressure of this pot by releasing the pressure during the brewing process.
- Notice: 1. When filling the bottom reservoir, never, ever fill above the pressure release valve. 2.Also ensure that your grind isn’t too fine, which can block the filter and prevent the water from travelling upward.
- TWO YEAR WARRANTY – Easy to disassemble and take parts for simple cleaning. The inner material of this moka pot is made of nonstick metal , which is easy to clean. After use, wipe it gently. The vessel of the moka pot will be clean.For any defects in the materials or craftsmanship of any Aicook product, please contact our customer service team and we will be glad to assist.
Aluminum, stovetop espresso maker produces 6 demitasse cups of rich, authentic Italian espresso in just 3-4 minutes.
Aluminum structure prevents metal odor, octagonal design is for uniform heating.
1.There’s one silicone loop in the package, but it’s backup accessories, don’t use it when you use moka. Otherwise will leaks.
2.Clean any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel during making espresso.
Product Dimensions7.1 x 3.5 x 7.5 inchesItem Weight12.3 ouncesShipping Weight1.27 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)ManufacturerAicookASINB07CLP9TS1Customer Reviews4.0 out of 5 stars 66 customer reviews 4.0 out of 5 starsBest Sellers Rank#3,098 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining) #3 in Home & Kitchen > Kitchen & Dining > Coffee, Tea & Espresso > Stovetop Espresso & Moka Pots Date first listed on AmazonApril 23, 2018